About Rand Labs:
At Rand Labs, our mission is to accelerate adoption by building leading blockchain infrastructure.
We are a crypto-native group of very talented individuals that enjoy solving challenging problems. Our team members know exactly what crypto is solving. Most of us bank in stablecoin, have lived in high inflation the majority of our lives and have therefore been early adopters of crypto as a real solution unlike most other teams in web3/crypto. Our team’s story is one of the reasons we are so effective at what we do. While the rest of web3 teams are looking for use cases and building for an unknown future, we live and breathe the actual use case of crypto on a daily basis and that allows us to build for the present.
About The Role
- You’ve built and shipped robust and scalable web applications
- You are familiar with current best practices in front-end architecture, performance, reliability, and security
- You write high quality and efficient code
- At least 7 years of software development experience
- Self-starter that thrives without supervision
- Great trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Good team player, you know when to ask for help and feel comfortable doing so
- Curious fast learner; always looking to learn more