Ramp is building the next generation of finance tools—from corporate cards and expense management, to bill payments and accounting integrations—designed to save businesses time and money with every click. More than 10,000 customers cut their expenses by 3.5% per year and closing their books 8x faster by switching to the Ramp platform.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment software in America and enables billions of dollars of purchases each year. Ramp continues to grow at an increasingly large scale, more than doubling its revenue run rate in the first half of 2022.
Valued at $8.1 billion, Ramp's investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. Ramp was named Fast Company’s most innovative finance company in 2022.
What You’ll Do
- Drive revenue and SQL growth by owning and scaling Ramp’s Google Ads and Bing Ads programs.
- Develop systems and processes for testing, optimizing, and scaling successful SEM campaigns.
- Track and analyze performance throughout the entire funnel, from impression share to conversion rates at each step in the user journey.
- Partner with analytic and technical teams to ensure data integrations between the ad platforms and our internal systems are robust and resilient.
- Partner with copywriting resources to continuously improve the click-through rate and conversion rate of the campaigns.
- Regularly communicate insights and trends in the search landscape to the broader growth organization.
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years of total experience including work in performance marketing and/or other data-driven roles at a high-growth technology company.
- You’re a master with data analysis, and have an exceptional ability to draw key insights from both quantitative and qualitative data.
- You have a “get things done” mentality; you can dissect complex problems, identify solutions, and drive these solutions to completion with a high degree of autonomy.
- You are creative and can see how the pieces of a complex problem fit together; you feel comfortable challenging assumptions when they are not well-based.
- You like to build - you enjoy the process of going from problem to solution regardless of the medium.
- You are passionate about deeply understanding our product and customers' needs to generate meaningful campaigns that reach our customers at the right time with the right message.
- You have a team-first mentality and communication skills that allow you to influence others at all levels and across all functions within the organization to rally behind shared business goals.
- High aesthetic IQ - working with our Brand Studio—raise the bar on who we partner with and ensure that we’re elevating our brand and communications in all executions.
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- OneMedical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match)
- Please note only 401k contributions made while employed by Ramp are eligible for an employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual education reimbursement
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend; Headspace annual membership
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support