Ramp is building the next generation of finance tools—from corporate cards and expense management, to bill payments and accounting integrations—designed to save businesses time and money with every click. Over 12,000 customers cut their expenses by 3.5% per year and close their books 8x faster by switching to the Ramp platform.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment software in America and enables billions of dollars of purchases each year. Ramp continues to grow quickly, more than doubling its revenue run rate in the first half of 2022.
Valued at $8.1 billion, Ramp's investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. Ramp was named Fast Company’s most innovative finance company in 2022 and #5 on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
About the Role
At Ramp, our product teams are building the future of how companies run their finances. We’re looking for incredible product leaders to join us in shaping that future.
As our Group Product Manager owning Ramp's core product, you will define and execute on our vision and roadmap for how we will continue to revolutionize the business spend management space. You will manage a team of Product Managers across several product lines, including our corporate card and expense management platform. You will be responsible for mentoring and growing a team, and quarterbacking product development alongside our design, engineering, and data teams. We’re looking for someone who can partner and collaborate across various internal teams, has a deep understanding of our customers and technology, and deliver financial products to streamline complex business flows via a fantastic user experience.
*Please note that this Product leadership role will require you to be comfortable with working in-person at our NYC HQ (located near Union Square) at least 2 days/week*
What You’ll Do
- Own our core product portfolio - including our corporate card, reimbursements, and corporate travel
- Manage product managers and empower them to own verticals within the core product domain so we can execute faster
- Help Ramp reach millions of businesses by building scalable products and systems for both SMEs and enterprise customers
- Leverage data and customer feedback to constantly iterate and evolve product offerings
- Contribute to the vision, strategy, and processes that allow Ramp to grow the product management function at various stages of our growth
What You Need
- Minimum 6 years product management experience, with at least 2 years managing product managers
- Experience building technical products from ideation to launch
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence multiple large teams of engineers towards a common goal
- Experience evaluating product decisions and prioritization trade-offs, leveraging large datasets to make data-driven product decisions, and collaborating with multiple stakeholders and large cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience in high growth startups
- Experience building complex financial products
- BA/BS in a technical or analytical field
- The annual salary/OTE range for the target level for this role in NYC is $225,250-$265,000 + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- One Medical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match)
- Please note only 401k contributions made while employed by Ramp are eligible for an employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Wellness stipend
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Pet insurance