Ramp is building the next generation of finance tools—from corporate cards and expense management, to bill payments and accounting integrations—designed to save businesses time and money with every click. Over 5000 businesses are spending an average of 3.3% less and closing their books 8 times faster, thanks to Ramp’s finance automation platform that enables billions of dollars of purchases each year.
Founded in 2019, Ramp has seen nearly 10x year-over-year growth which has led to a valuation of $8.1 billion in just over 3 years. Its investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The team is made up of talented leaders from some of the leading financial services and fintech companies—Capital One, Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Visa—as well as high-growth technology companies like Facebook, Spotify, Zendesk, Uber, Dropbox, and Instacart. Recently named Fast Company’s most innovative finance company, Ramp is NYC’s fastest-growing startup and America’s fastest-growing corporate card.
About the Role
We are looking for front end, full stack and platform engineers who are excited to be part of our early story and help us build a diverse and vibrant tech community in the city.. Our ideal candidate has a strong sense of ownership and enjoys owning projects from inception to scaling it in production.
Check out our Engineering Blog for more on our tech stack, mission and values!
What You’ll Do
- Lead the design and development of performant products and features that solve for growing businesses with complex needs
- Build full stack products using Python, Elixir, and TypeScript
- Collaborate on our technical vision. Lead discussions and implementation of multiple complex projects
- Continuously improve our engineering processes, tools, and systems that allow us to scale the code base, productivity, and the team
- Recruit, interview and develop your own interview questions, while fostering the culture of excellence, velocity and humility
- Inspire and mentor less experienced engineers and interns
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 5 years of full-stack software engineering experience
- Track record of shipping high-quality products and features at scale
- Ability to turn business and product ideas into engineering solutions
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, continuously grow, and master your craft
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- OneMedical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual education reimbursement
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend; Headspace annual membership
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support