Ramp is building the world's first finance automation platform designed to save businesses time and money. Ramp offers 5-in-1 software that consolidates corporate cards, expense management, bill payments, accounting, and reporting into one simple and free solution. More than 2,000 businesses are using Ramp for over $1 billion in annualized transaction volume. Customers include some of the fastest growing startups and unicorns like Ro, DoNotPay, Better, ClickUp, and Applied Intuition, as well as established businesses across the US such as Bristol Hospice, Walther Farms, Douglas Elliman, and Planned Parenthood.
Founded in 2019 Ramp is NYC's fastest growing startup, having achieved a unicorn valuation of $3.9 billion in just over 2 years. Ramp has raised $620 million in funding from investors including Founders Fund, Stripe, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. Ramp is part of the Forbes Fintech 50 and Fast Company's Best Workplaces for Innovators program.
About the Role
We’re building a strong team of creative, analytical, and experienced B2B marketers to help us continue to scale as one of the top 10 fastest growing unicorns ever. Key to this team will be the new Head of Integrated Marketing. The Head of Integrated marketing will play a strategic role in designing, leading and executing key marketing programs across marketing channels. Additionally, this leader will be responsible for establishing and managing the customer marketing strategy for Ramp’s enthusiastic customer base.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this role will work closely with all cross-functional stakeholders to establish goals, objectives, and overarching strategies. As the leader of the integrated marketing team, you will also be responsible for hiring and managing exceptional campaign managers and customer marketers while deploying a scalable integrated marketing methodology across the organization.
What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing organization to lead the planning and execution of key marketing programs and campaigns
- Lead, coach, and mentor a team of campaign program managers & customer marketing managers to build best-in-class integrated campaigns that drive market awareness and demand
- Develop a strong integrated customer marketing strategy that drives engagement, loyalty, and evangelism in concert with the customer success team
- Work across functions and levels – from individual contributors to key senior executives – ensuring comprehensive input and review throughout the strategic campaign planning process
- Use key campaign channels and partner with product marketing, growth marketing, etc. to target the right audience at the right time through marketing automation & email nurtures, content syndication, paid & organic search & social, sponsored media programs, digital advertising, and more
- Monitor campaigns and their effectiveness rigorously, using a strong analytical focus to understand campaign pipeline impact, provide recommendations for optimization, long tail strategies, and future performance improvements
- Partner and build relationships with key internal customers including sales, product, risk, business development and customer success
What You'll Need
- Minimum 5 years of integrated marketing experience including implementing integrated marketing strategies from the ground up
- Minimum 3 years in leading or supporting customer marketing including such programs as community development, user events, and loyalty programs.
- Proven track record of developing and executing strategic programs with concrete objectives and goals
- Strong communication and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
- Experience building and managing a team of high-impact marketers
- Ability to influence, lead, and coach cross functional teams, and champion new concepts and ideas
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Parental Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support