Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
Ramp is in an exciting phase of growth and we are expanding and growing our office spaces across multiple locations. You’ll work directly with our Leadership Team to help prepare for our new office build out and move-in. You will collaborate closely with our Head of People Operations to deliver on selection, contracting coordination, design, and overall budgeting. This is a key role where you will be uniquely positioned to impact Ramp’s new office experience as we continue to scale the company.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate with all external partners to manage the design and build out of selected offices spaces across multiple locations
- Ensure that the new facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly by our move-in date
- Schedule and supervise build out and repair work while the following NYC and other local building regulations, and assist with checking new installation and servicing building equipment
- Ensure compliance is met with NY state and federal regulations, and assist with energy management (as needed)
- Ordering new office furniture and equipment with the allocated budget
- Coordination of all deliveries to the new office
- Liaise with building management and security to follow building regulations
- Maintain ongoing communication with contractors, clients, and team Ramp
What You Need
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in facilities maintenance (or equivalent related functions)
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented self-starter
- Previous experience managing budgets
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management