Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it can undermine our customer’s goals and make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, and more than 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
Ramp is in a critical phase of growth. We grew 60x in 2020 and are building out a talented Revenue Operations team to ensure we maintain this trajectory for years to come. You’ll work directly with our Head of Revenue Operations to drive mission-critical, cross-functional projects across the organization. You will collaborate closely with our Marketing, Sales, Product, Risk, and Operations teams to deliver on ambitious growth goals. This is a key role where you will be uniquely positioned to impact the full picture of Ramp’s growth efforts across all functions.
What You’ll Do
- Rip and replace current Marketing Automation solution (Autopilot) and manage replacement (Customer.io, Hubspot, Marketo)
- Develop campaign frameworks, tracking, and execution plans, working hand in hand with the Growth Team (Demand Gen), including supporting attribution and comprehensive ROI analytics
- Contribute to strategy on top-of-funnel lead flow, data enrichment, Customer Data Platform (CDP) development, website conversion optimizations, and self-service automations
- Enable improvement of marketing automation effectiveness through advanced audience segmentation, journey mapping, A/B testing, and deliverability
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of marketing automation on sales pipeline, revenue and conversion against targets
- Implement tech stack solutions to improve outcomes of scalable automations
- Partner across Growth (Demand Gen), Sales Operations, Sales, and Product to amplify the effectiveness of data integrity management and new technology integrations.
- Capture program effectiveness and ROI, present learnings, experiments, and recommendations to stakeholders across the business.
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years previous experience directly in marketing operations in B2B SaaS or Fintech
- You have had hands-on experience with campaign execution and an expert grasp of audience segmentation, integrated nurture, and SDR supporting automations
- You have expertly implemented, managed, and improved Marketing automation solutions such as Marketo, HubSpot, or Customer.io
- You have a “get things done” mentality; you can dissect problems, identify solutions, and drive these solutions to completion with a high degree of autonomy
- You have a team-first mentality and communication skills that allow you to influence others at all levels and across all functions within the organization to rally behind shared business goals
- You have strong analytical skills and business sense to connect marketing technology and operations strategy to growing pipeline and revenue
- You are excellent at developing strong partnerships with marketing, sales, and product to drive a point of view on strategic priorities based on internal and external data
- You enjoy developing campaign strategies, segmenting/targeting audiences, and engaging prospects to actionYou are naturally curious about what can be improved and driven to strategically experiment for desired outcomes
Nice to Haves
- Hubspot or Marketo certifications
- Command of SQL or a willingness to learn
- Experience administering Salesforce and other business systems and tools
- Experience in high-growth startups and/or high-growth technology companies
- Passion for or curiosity to learn about financial technology
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage (for you, and partially covered for your dependents)
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support