Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
About the role
As the Digital Marketing Lead you will be the go-to expert on all of our digital acquisition. That includes paid social (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora, Reddit, Stackoverflow, etc.), paid search (Google Ads, Bring ads, etc), display (programmatic), and online video.
You’ll join the Growth Marketing team and will work closely with product marketing, content and creative teams to plan, buy, and optimize targeted media campaigns, delivering on direct response goals. You’ll scale our budget by 6x-8x in your first 6 months amongst an ambitious and growing team, owning both the strategy and execution. You’ll help us devise cross-channel campaigns and help drive advancement in our analytics capabilities.
What You’ll Do
You will support Ramp in deepening and broadening our media mix across digital, with a focus on search and social, but including other tactics too. You will partner with various internal stakeholders including the communications, demand journeys, marketing operations, and analytics team to make your vision come to life.
You will lead in analyzing the effectiveness of your campaigns, and have the confidence to test and learn until you find something that works - and cut things that don’t. Specifically, you will:
- Manage our digital marketing strategy - including identifying channels, launching tests, partnering with sales and the partnership team
- Create, deploy, and optimize all paid digital marketing campaigns across platforms
- Manage and execute our retargeting strategy across platforms
- Report on effectiveness of paid media campaigns, including creative learnings
- Develop plans and forecasts for paid acquisition programs, enabling ROI optimization
- Leverage platforms and tools like StackAdapt, Metadata.io, Clearbit and ZoomInfo to improve our targeting techniques
- Partner closely with internal teams including product marketing, business ops and content
What You Need
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Growth Marketer or Demand Generation Marketer
- Proven track record of building channels from scratch. There are typically 1-3 channels that really work for a company. We need someone who built that channel and scaled it to its limit.
- Growth mindset: Revenue is your north star metric, you're focusing on driving new experiments and optimizing current ones to maintain fast growth.
- Tech-savvy: You're experienced with technical projects. You know how to use APIs, workflows, automation, webhooks, and scrapping. You don't need to wait for the technical marketer to help you. You're able to QA your experiments to fix issues and improve performances.
- Data-driven: You're able to build growth projects, analyze their results - by leveraging analytics tools (Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.) or writing SQL queries.
Nice to Haves
- You love martech and the possibilities it presents
- You have a favorite growth hack that you love to show every marketer
- You find yourself “hacking” things together around the house
- You think compounding interest is the 8th Wonder of the World
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support