Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it undermines our customer’s goals. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent.
Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, as well as over 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
We’re building a world-class Growth Marketing team here at Ramp and as the first hire, this position will be in the heart of it all. In this role, you’ll have a blast owning strategy, development, and execution for ongoing growth tactics that lead to exponential growth. This role is focused on driving leads (that convert to MQLs) across paid/free channels along with building top-of-funnel email nurtures that make us irresistible.
What You’ll Do
- Ideate, build, and launch marketing campaigns or tactics that drive so much demand, we never miss a pipeline goal
- Manage paid channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ads, etc.) with a strong emphasis on rapidly scaling a budget and evaluating new advertising channels/partners.
- Take ownership of the execution and continuous improvement of automated and outbound email campaigns
- Leverage constant test-and-learn approach to gain channel and ad level learnings to improve overall efficiency
- Oversee end-to-end cross-channel Growth Experiments design, build, and release
- Constantly be on the lookout for a first-mover advantage on any tactic or growth hack
What You Need
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Growth Marketer or Demand Generation Marketer
- Proven track record of building channels from scratch. There are typically 1-3 channels that really work for a company. We need someone who built that channel and scaled it to its limit.
- Growth mindset: Revenue is your north star metric, you're focusing on driving new experiments and optimizing current ones to maintain fast growth.
- Tech-savvy: You're experienced with technical projects. You know how to use APIs, workflows, automation, webhooks, and scrapping. You don't need to wait for the technical marketer to help you. You're able to QA your experiments to fix issues and improve performances.
- Data-driven: You're able to build growth projects, analyze their results - by leveraging analytics tools (Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.) or writing SQL queries.
Nice to Haves
- You love martech and the possibilities it presents
- You have a favorite growth hack that you love to show every marketer
- You find yourself “hacking” things together around the house
- You think compounding interest is the 8th Wonder of the World
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage (for you, and partially covered for your dependents)
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support