Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it can undermine our customer’s goals and make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent. Ramp was founded by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, and Box Group, and more than 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
As a Lead Content Marketing lead, you will be responsible for driving readership, engagement, and ultimately performance across our owned social & digital properties. The ideal candidate will have experience cultivating organic engagement across blog and social media platforms, is data driven, a proven creative brand storyteller, and an expert in developing & executing a differentiated brand strategy that translates to clear & impactful business results.
What You’ll Do
- Lead SEO/content strategy and calendar for Ramp, owning the Ramp blog, social media channels and SEO optimization for Ramp website
- Set clear SEO goals, KPIs and requirements to define and measure what success looks like
- Monitor performance of organic channels, analyze trends over time, use analytics & data to inform decisions.
- Own the relationship with a SEO/content agency (or freelance), with opportunity to bring content in-house in the future
- Work with Growth Marketing/Demand Gen to incorporate SEO learnings into search campaigns
- Work closely with PMs, engineers, and data analysts to drive website SEO optimization projects from planning to execution
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of in-house experience with a proven track record of improving SEO footprint and turning content into a key lead generation channel
- Strong analytical skills and are comfortable using data to guide your decision making.
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush or Ahrefs
- Excellent editing/writing skills
- Comfortable working in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in high growth startups and/or high growth technology companies.
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage (for you, and partially covered for your dependents)
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement