Ramp is building the modern financial stack that enables companies to accelerate growth without compromising on their finances. We’re on a mission to uncover and eliminate waste before it can undermine our customer’s goals and make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent. Ramp was founded by the same team that built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One, enabling automated savings on online purchases and putting over $100 million back in consumers’ pockets every year. We are backed by Founders Fund, Coatue, Box Group, D1 Capital, and more than 50 founders of leading companies.
About the Role
We are seeking a Product Design Lead who is motivated by the opportunity to deliver amazing experiences for our customers and help define our vision as a brand. This is a ground floor opportunity in a design-driven company; which means you will have a lot of autonomy, ownership, and an even greater impact across the entire product, brand, and marketing. You will champion the voice of our users as we ship products and scale into an established brand.
What You'll Do
- Own and lead design across all disciplines for large parts of our product, from idea to launch.
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve our product vision, design systems, and brand guidelines.
- Advocate for the user and contribute to high-level strategic decisions that shape our roadmap.
- Create prototypes and dive into user-feedback, UX research, and data to identify points of friction and opportunities for improvement.
- Continuously iterate on our core product to provide more value to them.
- Collaborate across various business functions to bring our product, brand, and experience to life.
- Actively participate in all stages of our agile design process, including contributing to story creation, weekly standups, etc.
- Contribute and develop our internal design internship program, where you will mentor the next generation of product designers.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 5 years of tech/startup or digital product agency experience
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Strong portfolio and ability to speak through design decisions & tradeoffs
- Extraordinary visual design skills
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Strong background in visual/interaction design, UX/UI, branding & identity, and typography
- Owning products from start to finish, working with developers and PMs
- Strong understanding of UX principles and workflows
- Ability to research, ideate and define the vision for projects within their unit
- Ability to design and build high fidelity prototypes for testing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Mastery of Product Design software (Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support