Traditional corporate cards were designed to make you spend more with complex rewards programs that encourage wasteful spending. In contrast, Ramp’s mission is to increase the lifespan of businesses with intelligence & automation designed for high-performing finance teams. We make financial rigor easy by enabling real-time visibility and understanding of every dollar spent. Over 1,000 customers are now using Ramp for over $1 billion in annualized transaction volume.
Ramp was founded in 2019 by the same team who built, scaled, and sold Paribus to Capital One. We are the fastest growing NYC startup, having achieved a unicorn valuation of $1.6 billion in less than 2 years. Ramp has raised $320 million in funding from investors including Stripe, Goldman Sachs, Founders Fund, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners and Thrive Capital, as well as over 50 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies.
About the Role
We seek a Senior / Staff Product Designer motivated by the opportunity to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers and help define our vision as a product design team—a ground floor opportunity in a design-driven company. Join a hyper-collaborative design team and get autonomy, ownership, and significant impact across the entire product, brand, and marketing. You will evolve our design process and develop a diverse team that champions our users’ voices and ships incredible experiences every day.
What You'll Do
- Own and lead design across all disciplines for large parts of our product, from idea to launch.
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve our product vision, design systems, and brand guidelines.
- Advocate for the user and contribute to high-level strategic decisions that shape our roadmap.
- Create prototypes and dive into user-feedback, UX research, and data to identify points of friction and opportunities for improvement.
- Continuously iterate on our core product to provide more value to them.
- Collaborate across various business functions to bring our product, brand, and experience to life.
- Actively participate in all stages of our agile design process, including contributing to story creation, weekly standups, etc.
- Contribute and develop our internal design internship program, where you will mentor the next generation of product designers.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 5 years of tech/startup or digital product agency experience
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Strong portfolio and ability to speak through design decisions & tradeoffs
- Extraordinary visual design skills
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Strong background in visual/interaction design, UX/UI, branding & identity, and typography
- Owning products from start to finish, working with developers and PMs
- Strong understanding of UX principles and workflows
- Ability to research, ideate and define the vision for projects within their unit
- Ability to design and build high fidelity prototypes for testing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Mastery of Product Design software (Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support