Ramp is building the world's first finance automation platform designed to save businesses time and money. Ramp offers 5-in-1 software that consolidates corporate cards, expense management, bill payments, accounting, and reporting into one simple and free solution. More than 2,000 businesses are using Ramp for over $1 billion in annualized transaction volume. Customers include some of the fastest growing startups and unicorns like Ro, DoNotPay, Better, ClickUp, and Applied Intuition, as well as established businesses across the US such as Bristol Hospice, Walther Farms, Douglas Elliman, and Planned Parenthood.
Founded in 2019 Ramp is NYC's fastest growing startup, having achieved a unicorn valuation of $3.9 billion in just over 2 years. Ramp has raised $620 million in funding from investors including Founders Fund, Stripe, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. Ramp is part of the Forbes Fintech 50 and Fast Company's Best Workplaces for Innovators program.
About the Role
As Ramp builds out its partnerships organization, we’re looking for an exceptional Head of Channel Partnerships to define and execute our channel partner strategy with the primary goal of driving massive growth in leads (SQLs) from partners. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of driving massive growth at scale by developing and optimizing a large partner distribution network. They’ll be goaled primarily on the transaction volume of SQLs their team creates and of closed deals their team originates.
They’ll work closely with Sales, SDRs, marketing, and biz ops as the build and scale this critical team. They’ll need to be very metrics and process driven, hands on with a bias toward results and execution, and able to structure key, high-growth partners.
What You'll Do
- Set the channel partner strategy with a primary, critical focus on executing the strategy to drive massive growth in SQLs and closed deals from partners
- Build the channel partnerships team to support this growth, while working with key internal stakeholders
- Source and close channel partners and inherit some partners from the two other partnerships teams (i.e. financial partners and product)
- Work with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Product, Finance, Legal and other teams to communicate a deep understanding of Ramp’s partners and ensure we’re set-up cross-functionally to optimize output.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, with a demonstrated track record of driving massive lead and transaction volume from partners
- A proven track record of working effectively in a product-centric environment with significant internal and external dependencies
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent strategy, analytical, and execution skills
- Strong negotiation and partner management skills
- An operationally focused mindset, with an ability to see a deal through to success, far beyond signing, leading teams through execution by using planning, metrics, and organizational structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to prioritize and guide teams through competing demands and complex problems
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Parental Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support