Ramp is building the world's first finance automation platform designed to save businesses time and money. Ramp offers 5-in-1 software that consolidates corporate cards, expense management, bill payments, accounting, and reporting into one simple and free solution. More than 2,000 businesses are using Ramp for over $1 billion in annualized transaction volume. Customers include some of the fastest growing startups and unicorns like Ro, DoNotPay, Better, ClickUp, and Applied Intuition, as well as established businesses across the US such as Bristol Hospice, Walther Farms, Douglas Elliman, and Planned Parenthood.
Founded in 2019 Ramp is NYC's fastest growing startup, having achieved a unicorn valuation of $3.9 billion in just over 2 years. Ramp has raised $620 million in funding from investors including Founders Fund, Stripe, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. Ramp is part of the Forbes Fintech 50 and Fast Company's Best Workplaces for Innovators program.
About the Role
As Ramp grows in scale, managing the balance sheet and adequately capitalizing the business becomes an increasingly important part of the organization. As our Capital Markets Lead, you will have the unique opportunity to directly impact Ramp's growth trajectory by helping to negotiate, execute, and monitor debt facilities and other financial mechanisms. You'll also have the opportunity to make enhancements to our data reporting and systems in an extremely cross-functional role and make lasting impacts on the company. This is a key role where you will be uniquely positioned to influence the full picture of Ramp’s growth efforts across all functions.
This role will be based in New York or Miami.
What You'll Do
- Provide support to the Head of Finance in managing lender relationships and preparing investor presentations
- Work cross-functionally within the Finance team and also with the Data and Engineering teams to help develop and enhance zero-error data reporting, capital markets, and liquidity management infrastructure
- Administer and prepare cash flow models for financial structures with analytic rigor
- Ensure accuracy and fidelity of customer and payment tapes, and month end reporting
- Manage our cash and funding
- Perform ad hoc projects and analyses as required
- Depending on experience level and performance, this role may quickly evolve into a managerial position with direct reports
What You’ll Need
- Extreme attention to detail and high regard for precision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Statistics, Engineering or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a capital markets role at a fintech company or securitization/structured credit investing role
- Proven expertise with Excel, SQL, and statistical analysis
- High proficiency in financial analysis methods and accounting concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Ability to develop and manage financial models independently
- Good at multi-tasking and self-starting
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Parental Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support