Join the Engagement team as a Senior Software Engineer focusing on UI where you will build reusable UI components and scalable features that are lightweight and fast for the user. Working within a team comprised of diverse skills, building engaging user interfaces, your work will develop responsive web apps that look and work seamlessly across multiple devices. As part of the Engagement solution, you will report to the Senior Manager of the Rewards team. We recognize that people come from a diverse set of backgrounds and skills and we welcome all to apply.
- Build extensible and reusable UI components and scalable features that are lightweight and fast for the user
- Breathe life into static mocks with CSS animations, transitions and visual effects
- Develop responsive web apps that look and work great across multiple devices
- Be involved in the software lifecycle, from requirements gathering to development, testing and releasing code.
- Partner with product management and engineering leadership to bring creative technology and solutions to solve healthcare problems.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of industry experience
- Experience with modern JS libraries and frameworks like Angular, React & React Native
- Experience using RESTful APIs and asynchronous JS
- Experience with CSS, web browsers, HTTP, cookies, caching, and HTML5 web storage
- Experience creating accessible web applications (WCAG 2.0 or 508)
- You are comfortable with Git
- Remote work is available in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, and WA
- The expected salary range for this position in Colorado (only) will be: $110,000 - $140,000
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us and create a sense of belonging.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will migrate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams and resources to ultimately better bring our digital products and services to consumers.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.