The Mobile team offers seamless navigation and guidance across Rally products, helping members connect with the services they need to maintain and improve their health while making the best decisions in a complicated space. Our platform enables employers to engage and support their employees' with targeted content, benefits, and programs.
We are looking for an Android Software Engineer to join our team to add new features, streamline existing features, and find new ways to innovate on the healthcare experience! This position will report to the Manager of the team.
- Mobile application development
- Build an end-to-end experience that is performant and scales to millions of users
- You will improve and simplify user experience
- Join a team built on a foundation of collaboration and respect
- Empower active users to improve wellness and find care through devices they use every day
- 2+ years of Android development with validated proficiency of the platform
- Programming languages - Kotlin, Java, React Native (nice to have)
- Server integration (REST endpoints)
- Released at least one app on the Google Play Store
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA
- The expected salary range for this position in CO will be: $93,000 - $125,000
Why join Rally?
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).