Sales Manager, Berlin
Our sales team for Germany are responsible for the Business Development of Affiliate and Display (Retargeting and Prospecting) solutions by hunting new advertisers. You will also be the point of contact for clients and run large portfolios of accounts.
Within Rakuten Advertising Deutschland GmbH, you will be directly attached to the Country Manager Germany.
- Identify the decision-makers and budget holders within each organization as well as their needs and new associated revenue opportunities.
- Create relevant sales pitches to offer solutions adapted to prospects problems.
- Finalize the sales cycle by signing the contract and by coordinating the good delivery of products.
- Actively participate in the implementation of strategy and business intelligence (market evolution and competitive offer) to capitalize and wind up the relevant information to the sales team.
- Interim Account Management: - Managing a portfolio of clients: Understand client needs/requirements to provide forward-thinking business recommendations and appropriate product/service(s) education.
- Fluent German is compulsory, good command in English is a must
- Proven background in sales and business development with AdTech, either Affiliate Marketing or Display / Retargeting / Programmatic
- You have a strong organizational, relational and commercial aptitude.
- Dynamic and pro-active personality.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Self-starter and good problem solver, dynamic and enthusiastic.
Rakuten Advertising provides advertising technology and consumer insights into the world’s leading brands and retailers. Working with agencies and brands around the world, Rakuten Advertising unites technology, client strategy, and consumer insights to deliver advertising experiences that drive increased brand awareness and marketing performance. With access to Rakuten’s global audiences, media, content networks, and consumer research, Rakuten Advertising creates the right conditions to reach new customers and sustain long-lasting loyalty. It is a division of Rakuten Inc. (4755: TOKYO), one of the world’s leading Internet service companies. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, offices in Australia, Singapore, Brazil, France, Germany, Ukraine the United Kingdom and throughout the United States. Learn more at www.RakutenAdvertising.com