Job Title: Account Coordinator - Enterprise - Full Time
Department: Client Services - Affiliate
Location: CBD, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
Reporting to: Affiliate Director - Enterprise
Salary: $65,000-$80,000 AUD
Hours: 9:00AM to 5:30PM
Account Coordinators ensure client’s affiliate programs performance are on track. Support all program implementation through project coordination and monitor progress to ensure consistent and flawless execution of campaigns.
Delivering top-tier client service is what makes Rakuten Marketing a leader in our industry. Our talented team of Account Management professionals partner daily with top internet retailers in the e-commerce space to execute online marketing programs.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support account managers in the day to day management of Affiliate programs, including but not limited to, creative development, technical integration with clients, timely management and delivery of output from internal creative and development teams, and administrative support
- Establish and maintain regular and appropriate communication with the affiliate team and other necessary Rakuten resources via meetings, emails, calls and support tickets.
- Utilise persuasive communication skills to ensure follow through on all program and client deliverables.
- Understand client performance and work with the Client Services Team to align strategy in order to hit campaign goals
- Analyse the clients' competitive landscapes and understand their business objectives, margins and budget constraints.
- Solve problems by quickly breaking down problem causes and utilizing matrix management to implement solutions. Ensure all client issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Help develop and present client presentations, as needed.
- Be proactive in helping drive growth initiatives and campaigns with clients.
- Salary banding is $65,000 AUD - $80,000 AUD
Technical / functional expertise
- 1-2 years’ experience in client support (agency, client or consulting)
- Ability to learn internal platforms and products
- Co-ordinate across functions to provide effective solution design
- Strong MS Office suite skills (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook)
- Good project coordination skills
- Web literate
- Demonstrate high-levels of curiosity and engagement
- Strong communicator
- Self-resourceful whilst able to work alongside team
- Highly organised, self-motivated, good time management, able to prioritise effectively
- Proactive - continually looking for ways to grow and improve within own role
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Inquisitive approach to continuously learning on the job
- Careful attention to details and deadlines
- Delivery of performance goals achieved within budget and on time
- Reliable and able to work independently on targets
- Can-do attitude and willingness to take on a range of tasks – the role is likely to change and evolve due to the dynamic nature of the company. A real team player that can integrate and work closely with an enthusiastic team
Understanding the business
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts, particularly Affiliate Marketing
About Rakuten Marketing
Rakuten Marketing is the global leader in integrated marketing solutions. With 16 offices around the world, our integrated marketing solutions span affiliate, display and search. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, we have offices throughout the United States and in Australia, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom, Germany and France. Rakuten Marketing empowers marketers to transcend the conventional and achieve the full potential of digital marketing. We deliver data-driven personalized ad experiences that engage consumers – across screens, platforms and traditional publishers – and influence them to purchase. Our commitment to transparency provides consumer journey insights that allow us to continually optimize for performance.
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.