Rakuten Marketing has been ranked the #1 Affiliate Network for the 8th year in a row. Why go anywhere else?
Delivering top-tier client service is what makes Rakuten Marketing a leader in our industry. Our talented team of Account Management professionals partner daily with top internet retailers in the e-commerce space to execute online marketing programs.
Does this sound like you?
Are you someone that wakes up in the morning wanting to implement new ideas to grow a clients’ business? Do you enjoy working with a team of colleagues who inspire you every day to improve? If so, then come and be a part of Rakuten Marketing’s Client Services team!
When you’re a part of the Client Services team you’ll get exposed to a variety of different brands such as retail, beauty and luxury goods and network with publishers to solidify relationships on behalf of your clients. You will manage the day-to-day execution of their marketing programs and design the overall strategy for growing account revenue. You will leverage your smarts, your client’s brands and Rakuten Marketing’s network to drive results.
- Oversee all program implementation by developing and tracking client project plans.
- Interact with clients daily via phone and email for tactical requests.
- Set, meet and exceed aggressive revenue goals for your clients.
- Provide strategic advice to increase each client’s ROI.
- Develop, maintain and extend relationships with your portfolio of clients.
- Organize all activities with the Client Services team and other cross-functional teams at Rakuten Marketing, (Technology, Marketing, Sales, etc.).
- Serve as the guru for Rakuten Marketing’s proprietary software and support your clients to make sure they know the tools and resources available to them.
- 3+ years of online marketing/direct marketing experience with a focus on client service, (it’s a plus if you have knowledge/familiarity with Affiliate Marketing).
- Demonstrated success in measuring results.
- Proof that you can set and surpass KPI targets.
- Analytical and strategic marketing skills.
- The ability to prioritize and strategize based on company’s goals
- A desire to think creatively, solve problems and use professional judgment.
- Tech savvy; comfortable using Excel and PowerPoint for client-facing reports, analysis and presentations.
- Exemplary written and oral presentation and a talent for presenting.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
About Rakuten Marketing: Rakuten Marketing is the global leader in integrated marketing solutions. With 16 offices around the world, our integrated marketing solutions span affiliate, display and search. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, we have offices throughout the United States and in Australia, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom, Germany and France. Rakuten Marketing empowers marketers to transcend the conventional and achieve the full potential of digital marketing. We deliver data-driven personalized ad experiences that engage consumers – across screens, platforms and traditional publishers – and influence them to purchase. Our commitment to transparency provides consumer journey insights that allow us to continually optimize for performance.
Rakuten Global: Rakuten Group is one of the world’s leading internet service companies, providing a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money, portal and media, online marketing and professional sports. Rakuten is expanding globally and currently has operations throughout Asia, Western Europe and the Americas. Founded in 1997, Rakuten is headquartered in Tokyo, with over 10,000 employees and partner staff worldwide. To learn more, we invite you to visit our global home.
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.