Director, Sales Affiliate
To pursue its strong development, Rakuten Marketing France is looking for a Director, Sales Affiliate to help support and strengthen the existing sales team who focus on our Affiliate channel, directly attached to our VP, Sales, Paul.
Your role will be to ensure the commercialization of our solutions by identifying new strong potential advertisers and managing a digital agencies’ portfolio while managing a team of two experimented Sales Managers.
- Lead sales strategies and execution for the Affiliate product in the market; integrate plans with market strategy and collaborate with all departmental leads.
- Monitor competitor activities and developments; maintain awareness of market trends and act accordingly.
- Maintain and builds deep strategic partnerships and sales campaigns within advertisers/ agencies.
- Builds single and multichannel strategies mapped to client goals/KPIs
- Develops and manages annual operating budgets
- Travels as necessary in support business objectives (prospect/client meetings, conferences, internal meetings)
- Clear understanding of all relevant measurement mechanisms and KPIs across all media types/formats
- Ability to leads the training of business development personnel and all logistical aspects of the sales program.
- Provide leadership to Sales teams, motivate individuals to high performance
- Allocate responsibilities, manage workload, prepare and manage training and development
- Performance development for team
- 5+ year successful experience in digital advertising / affiliate platforms (media agency and advertisers)
- Extensive buyside professional network among advertisers / agencies (affiliate and media).
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising industry value chain, specifically including affiliate models
- Good knowledge of the retail industry, in particular the ready-to-wear and cosmetics industries.
- Demonstrable success in developing successful sales strategies, analyzing performance metrics and achieving targets of revenue growth and market share
- Outstanding negotiation, sales and presentation skills
- Clear communication of key objectives to staff to achieve goals
- Excellent ability to manage and lead people; can connect on personal and team levels; engages with and motivates others to deliver measurable, cost-effective results
- Strong relationship builder whilst providing inspirational leadership to all employees
- Fluent in English and. French.
You like to work simultaneously on different projects? You like the idea of evolving in an ambitious and intercultural environment in an international company?
Then come and meet us quickly!
If you want to learn more about the culture of Rakuten Marketing go check out our Instagram.
About Rakuten Marketing
Rakuten Marketing is the global leader in digital marketing solutions that empower marketers to realize the full potential of marketing. Built on a robust, scalable platform that includes proprietary attribution & retargeting technology, unique data and advanced user identification capabilities, marketers deliver ad experiences that engage and influence across affiliate, display, mobile, social and video channels. Integrated multichannel solutions, along with unique insights and unparalleled client focus, equips marketers to increase efficiency, productivity and performance. Rakuten Marketing is backed by global Internet retailer Rakuten, Inc.
Rakuten Marketing is a division of Rakuten Inc. (4755: TOKYO), one of the world's leading Internet service companies. With UK offices in London and Brighton, the company is headquartered in New York City, with additional offices in France, Australia, Brazil, Japan, and throughout the United States.
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.