Sales Manager, Display
To pursue its strong development, Rakuten Marketing France is looking for a Sales Manager to help support and strengthen the existing sales team who focus on our Display channel (retargeting and prospecting), directly attached to our Sales Director, Marc.
Your role will be to ensure the commercialization of our solutions by identifying new strong potential advertisers and managing a digital agencies’ portfolio.
- Identifying the decision-makers and budget holders within each organization as well as their needs and new associated revenue opportunities.
- Creating relevant sales pitches to offer solutions adapted to prospects’/ clients’ issues.
- Presenting and advising projects to your interlocutors: Media Buyers, Clients Director, Agencies and Advertisers.
- Finalizing the sales cycle by signing the contract and by coordinating the good delivery of products.
- Actively participating in the implementation of the strategy and business intelligence (market evolution and competitive offer) to capitalize and winding up the relevant information to the sales team.
- Realizing a weekly reporting following your activities.
- Leading, with the Account Manager Team, interviews with the clients (Agencies and Advertisers) to ensure the projects’ progress.
- Identifying any dysfunction and providing recommendations with the Account Manager and Business Intelligence teams.
- You have a business degree completed with a first significant successful experience in digital advertising / programmatic solutions (media agency and advertisers)
- You have a strong organizational, relational and commercial aptitude.
- You understand digital marketing’s technical concepts.
- You have robust analytical skills.
- You are proactive and have a taste for human contact.
- You are creative enough to advise and support different projects.
- You are fluent French, English is a plus.
You like to work simultaneously on different projects? You like the idea of evolving in an ambitious and intercultural environment in an international company?
Then come and meet us quickly!
If you want to learn more about the culture of Rakuten Marketing go check out our Instagram.
About Rakuten Marketing
Rakuten Marketing is the global leader in digital marketing solutions that empower marketers to realize the full potential of marketing. Built on a robust, scalable platform that includes proprietary attribution & retargeting technology, unique data and advanced user identification capabilities, marketers deliver ad experiences that engage and influence across affiliate, display, mobile, social and video channels. Integrated multichannel solutions, along with unique insights and unparalleled client focus, equips marketers to increase efficiency, productivity and performance. Rakuten Marketing is backed by global Internet retailer Rakuten, Inc.
Rakuten Marketing is a division of Rakuten Inc. (4755: TOKYO), one of the world's leading Internet service companies. With UK offices in London and Brighton, the company is headquartered in New York City, with additional offices in France, Australia, Brazil, Japan, and throughout the United States.
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.