About Rakuten Marketing: Rakuten Marketing is the global leader in integrated marketing solutions. With 16 offices around the world, our integrated marketing solutions span affiliate, display and search. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, we have offices throughout the United States and in Australia, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom, Germany and France. Rakuten Marketing empowers marketers to transcend the conventional and achieve the full potential of digital marketing. We deliver data-driven personalized ad experiences that engage consumers – across screens, platforms and traditional publishers – and influence them to purchase. Our commitment to transparency provides consumer journey insights that allow us to continually optimize for performance.
Account Manager, Paid Search
The Account Manager will lead the day-to-day planning and execution of paid search marketing for Rakuten Marketing clients. The Account Manager will be responsible for monitoring client budgets, managing keywords, ad copy and bid strategies, continuously conducting new tests, reporting and analyzing results and maintaining client satisfaction.
- Develop, maintain, and strengthen Rakuten Marketing client relationships.
- Develop deep understanding of each client’s business in order to customize a search marketing strategy plan.
- Work with each client to establish target goals and objectives.
- Manage client’s budget and expectations.
- Execute search marketing campaigns for each client from top to bottom, including development of comprehensive keyword lists, creation and testing of ad copy, submission to search engines, testing of keyword variations, management of daily and monthly budgets.
- Develop and deliver client presentations focused on campaign performance and strategies for growth. Execute on strategic recommendations that drive revenue and enhance the search marketing efforts of our clients.
- Monitor and analyze performance reports to ensure client targets are met and exceeded over time. Using performance data analysis, develop action items to maximize return.
- Work cross functionally to gather and leverage transactional visibility in optimizing client search campaigns.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of paid search marketing experience.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative analysis of marketing campaign results including recommendations for strategic and/or tactical changes and P&L management.
- Solid proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint for in-depth analysis, client-facing reports and presentations.
- Ability to prioritize and strategize based on company and client goals. Strong project management and multi-tasking skills are a must.
- Strong desire and ability to think creatively solve problems and use professional judgment.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations.
- Must be results driven, enjoy problem solving and passionate about being challenged.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably a focus on advertising or marketing.
- Experience with Google, Yahoo, and MSN paid search management tools.
- Google AdWords certification a plus
Employment eligibility to work with Rakuten and it's brands in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.