Job Title: HR Advisor AU - Full Time
Location: 8 Spring Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Reporting to: Senior HR Business Partner
Salary: $80,000 AUD
Application close on Wednesday 23rd October 2019
You will be responsible for providing comprehensive operational HR support to employees and managers, providing guidance and support on a range of HR queries. You will support the HRBPs for the International Business in the delivery of global and local initiatives, and process improvement projects. The HR Advisor also works closely with the Talent Acquisition and Learning and Development teams, whilst enhancing the overall employee experience.
Roles & responsibilities
• First point of contact for managers and employees on process and policy enquiries
• Support local leaders and Senior HRBP in implementing new strategic people policies throughout the
business including talent management, employee engagement, performance improvement and
• Working with HRBPs on delivery of people strategy and strategic objectives
• Manage employee relations issues within AU, providing support to managers and team leads as
required to minimise risk, whilst ensuring the global team updates the performance management
• Oversee the administration of AU employee benefits programmes, ensuring the most competitive and
cost-effective level of benefits (looking for new benefits, administration of current)
• Review all local policies in line with legislation changes with guidance from HR team, whilst creating
process flows for employee/management understanding
• Work with immigration specialists on visa applications and relocations
• Conduct exit interviews for any leavers, providing reports and data to the wider HR team
• Communicate timelines and processes for global processes (reviews, promos, salary)
• Keep up to date with external trends and best practice
• Work with the HRBPs on the delivery of different training needs, such as HR for managers,
performance management, into to HR and benefits, stock options etc.
• Work with the global team on the rollout of strengths and disc training and development
• Identify training needs through one-to-ones; organise and gain feedback after training sessions to
• Communicate training timelines and processes (Udemy, training messages)
• Conduct intake process for new headcount requests
• Participate in the recruitment process for people managers
• Assist with the recruitment process, organising and booking interviews
• Process new joiners documentation in line with local legal requirements
• Manage the onboarding experience, ensuring completion of all onboarding tasks
• Working with the Global HR team on several core projects, such as culture, wellbeing, diversity &
• Work with the HRBPs on the Rak Squad rollout, including defining the topics, owning the decks and
• Salary banding is $80,000 - $130,000 AUD
About Rakuten Marketing
Rakuten Marketing is the global leader in integrated marketing solutions. With 16 offices around the world, our integrated marketing solutions span affiliate, display and search. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, we have offices throughout the United States and in Australia, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom, Germany and France. Rakuten Marketing empowers marketers to transcend the conventional and achieve the full potential of digital marketing. We deliver data-driven personalized ad experiences that engage consumers – across screens, platforms and traditional publishers – and influence them to purchase. Our commitment to transparency provides consumer journey insights that allow us to continually optimize for performance.
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.