Job Title: Account Manager - Growth - Full Time
Department: Client Services - Affiliate
Location: Richmond, Melbourne VIC 3121 Australia
Reporting to: Senior Manager - Growth
Salary: $80,000-$90,000 AUD
The Account Manager will have ultimate responsibility for managing a portfolio of Melbourne based retailers within the Rakuten Marketing affiliate marketing network. They will design the overall strategy for growing account revenue, and work with the client to help them manage the day-to-day aspects of program execution. Upselling and cross selling across other Rakuten channels and services will play a vital part in this role as the portfolio will be focusing on growing Rakuten’s omni-channel presence in the Melbourne market.
Delivering top-tier client service is what makes Rakuten Marketing a leader in our industry. Our talented team of Account Management professionals partner daily with top internet retailers in the e-commerce space to execute online marketing programs.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide consultative marketing support and guidance to an assigned group of Rakuten Marketing's affiliate clients
- Interacting daily with clients via phone and email contact, to support tactical requests.
- Meeting and exceeding aggressive revenue goals for each assigned client
- Providing strategic advice to increase each client's ROI via their affiliate program
- Developing, maintaining, and extending relationships with our clients
- Managing internal resources to ensure that Rakuten Marketing delivers results for each client.
- Executing day-to-day affiliate account management tasks across your dedicated portfolio of accounts
- Analyse results and performance, identifying trends and insights
- Communicate performance results to clients on a weekly basis, updating relevant trend cards
- Attend and maintain client calls / catch ups, as scheduled
- Analyse the clients' competitive landscapes and understand their business objectives, margins and budget constraints to provide forward thinking business recommendations
- Ensure client profitability in line with goals and expectations
- Develop and maintain client relationship, to achieve highest level of client satisfaction
- Manage new client launches, ensuring marketing and technical requirements are communicated
- Deliver quarterly business reviews
- Identify and initiate upsell / cross sell opportunities across other Rakuten services and channels
- Travel to Melbourne regularly to engage in client entertainment and face to face meetings
- Salary banding is $80,000-$130,000 AUD
About Rakuten Marketing
Rakuten Marketing is the global leader in integrated marketing solutions. With 16 offices around the world, our integrated marketing solutions span affiliate, display and search. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, we have offices throughout the United States and in Australia, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom, Germany and France. Rakuten Marketing empowers marketers to transcend the conventional and achieve the full potential of digital marketing. We deliver data-driven personalized ad experiences that engage consumers – across screens, platforms and traditional publishers – and influence them to purchase. Our commitment to transparency provides consumer journey insights that allow us to continually optimize for performance.
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.