Rakuten Marketing, (formerly LinkShare), now RAN has been ranked the #1 Affiliate Network for the 8th year in a row. Why go anywhere else?
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for timely and satisfactory execution of administration of client programs, contributing to client satisfaction and the achievement of client and Rakuten Marketing revenue goals. This is a strong support role working closely with Account Managers and Clients to provide the utmost level of service.
In this role, you will gain experience managing client accounts to implement marketing strategies across multiple verticals including travel, luxury brands, business to business and specialty retail; to expand market reach, increase engagement, and maximize omni-channel digital campaigns.
- Manage communication and act as liaison between publishers, advertisers, account managers, and clients
- Monitor client support phone calls and emails and route inquiries appropriately
- Ensure client issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Develop strategic plans to meet and exceed client goals
- Review partnered affiliate websites to identify optimization opportunities
- Monitor projects to ensure deadlines are met
- Prepare and run performance reports
- Create prospect lists using reports and independent research
- Attend quarterly client visits to review top-line program performance and marketing strategy
- Represent Rakuten Marketing at industry events/trade shows
Required Skills and Experience:
Entry level candidates welcome. Bachelor's degree required. Preferred experience could include business or marketing degree, 1-2 years marketing or administrative experience, customer service.
- Proven track record of execution
- Technical Abilities: Must be able to quickly learn proprietary software to manage campaigns and report results. Solid proficiency with Excel for client-ready reports and presentations. Ability to learn PowerPoint and Rakuten tools and processes
- Communication Skills: Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Detail orientation
- Attention to deadlines
About Rakuten Marketing:
Rakuten Marketing is the global leader in integrated marketing solutions. With 16 offices around the world, our integrated marketing solutions span affiliate, display and search. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, we have offices throughout the United States and in Australia, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom, Germany and France. Rakuten Marketing empowers marketers to transcend the conventional and achieve the full potential of digital marketing. We deliver data-driven personalized ad experiences that engage consumers – across screens, platforms and traditional publishers – and influence them to purchase. Our commitment to transparency provides consumer journey insights that allow us to continually optimize for performance.
Employment eligibility to work with Rakuten and it's brands in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.