Rakuten Marketing is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join a team of talented technologists who are reshaping the way B2B users interact with Online Marketing Tools.
As a Product Manager at Rakuten Marketing you will help craft delightful user experiences that impact millions of users. You will be part of a mature, highly organized team with a “get things done” attitude.
We are looking for an experienced, tech-savvy, product manager to guide new products from conception to launch. Our user-first culture encourages collaboration with every team across the company from marketing to sales to client services and beyond. You will nurture ideas, build relationships and promote new products across our smart and vibrant global team. It’s a fast paced environment, with a team focused on delivery and innovation.
- Be data driven. Know how you’re measuring success before you start a project.
- Define project milestones and priorities. Validate decisions with stakeholders. Gain business and user understanding through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Deliver crisp product requirements and acceptance criteria for developers and QA team members.
- Communicate across departments to ensure success of your projects.
- Work closely with development and QA teams in multiple geographic locations in a collaborative and iterative process to deliver projects on time
- Be an advocate and champion for internal and external customers. Identify pain points.
- Practice extreme ownership of your projects. The buck stops with you.
- 3+ years experience as a product manager. Preferably Enterprise, SaaS, and B2B products
- Solid understanding of online tracking technology
- Proven technical aptitude
- This role works directly with both business team members and engineers, so being able to speak both languages is critical
- Experience writing detailed requirements for engineers
- Experience making decisions on feature priority and managing a backlog
- Analytical mindset, make data-driven decisions
- Skilled communicator who can motivate, influence, inspire and lead without authority
- Proven self-starter. You take initiative and see things all the way through from beginning to end
- Strong time management skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Organized and detail oriented
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the world of online marketing, or digital advertising
- Experience working with distributed teams (locations, time zones) is a plus
- Experience working on mobile tracking applications
- Experience defining requirements for APIs and other products that do not have a traditional graphical user interface
About Rakuten Marketing: Rakuten Marketing is the global leader in integrated marketing solutions. With 16 offices around the world, our integrated marketing solutions span affiliate, display and search. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, we have offices throughout the United States and in Australia, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom, Germany and France. Rakuten Marketing empowers marketers to transcend the conventional and achieve the full potential of digital marketing. We deliver data-driven personalized ad experiences that engage consumers – across screens, platforms and traditional publishers – and influence them to purchase. Our commitment to transparency provides consumer journey insights that allow us to continually optimize for performance.
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.