Rakuten Marketing France is looking for a Sales Manager to help support and strengthen the existing sales team who focus on Affiliation / Affiliate Marketing.
Your role will be to ensure the commercialization of our Affiliation solution channel by identifying new strong potential advertisers and managing a digital agencies’ portfolio.
- Identifying the decision-makers and budget holders within each organization as well as their needs and new associated revenue opportunities.
- Creating relevant sales pitches to offer solutions adapted to prospects’/ clients’ problems.
- Presenting and advising projects to your interlocutors: Media Buyers, Clients Director, Agencies and Advertisers.
- Finalizing the sales cycle by signing the contract and by coordinating the good delivery of products.
- Actively participating in the implementation of strategy and business intelligence (market evolution and competitive offer) to capitalize and winding up the relevant information to the sales team.
- Realizing a weekly reporting following your activities.
- Leading, with the Account Manager Team, interviews with the clients (Agencies and Advertisers) to ensure the projects’ progress.
- Identifying any dysfunction and providing recommendations with the Account Manager and Business Intelligence teams.
About Rakuten & Rakuten Marketing
Rakuten is a global electronic commerce and Internet company, its e-commerce platform is the largest in Japan and among the world's largest by sales. In addition to this they have a portfolio of companies that include well-known global brands like Viber (messaging), Ebates, Play.com, Rakuten TV, Kobo (e-Reading), Rakuten Marketing and many more.
Rakuten also sponsors Barcelona Football Club, you may have seen the Rakuten logo on their sports shirts!
Rakuten Marketing is the global leader in digital marketing solutions that empower marketers to realize the full potential of marketing. Built on a robust, scalable platform that includes proprietary attribution & retargeting technology, unique data and advanced user identification capabilities, marketers deliver ad experiences that engage and influence across affiliate, display, mobile, social and video channels. Integrated multichannel solutions, along with unique insights and unparalleled client focus, equips marketers to increase efficiency, productivity and performance.
If you want to learn more about the culture of Rakuten Marketing go check out our Instagram.
- You have a business degree completed with a first significant successful experience in digital advertising/ programmatic solutions (media agency and advertisers).
- You have a strong organizational, relational and commercial aptitude.
- You understand the digital marketing’s technical concepts.
- You have solid skills in the different method of display and affiliation commercialization.
- You have robust analytical skills.
- You are proactive and have a taste for human contact.
- You are creative enough to advise and support different projects.
- You are fluent French, English is a plus.
See what it's like working at Rakuten!
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.