Our Data Science team in Paris works at developing new Machine Learning algorithms for acquiring audiences and maximizing advertisers’ revenue.
Given the massive volume of information we have, traditional data processing methods are of limited help. This complexity calls for new technologies to efficiently analyse large sets of data and determine the statistical models that could most accurately predict the performance of our online marketing campaigns. The development of such technology is closely related to several fields of study:
- Machine Learning modelling and Statistical simulation
- Behavioural analysis and performance prediction
- Data Management
- Data Analytics
Rakuten Advertising is looking for a Data Scientist to join its teams in Paris.
- Explore new Machine Learning methods to improve our prediction and real-time bidding pricing models.
- Mine our navigation and advertising datasets and perform sophisticated statistical analysis to identify new relevant indicators and business trends.
- Build predictive models to improve the advertising campaigns performance.
- Cross-collaborate with engineers on building statistical models, applying Machine Learning techniques for targeted solutions and effectively communicating the analysis and findings through interactive visualizations, documents and presentations.
- Write detailed and precise documentation of your work.
- Graduated from a Scientific or Engineering School or a Master's program in Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics or Applied Mathematics.
- Interest in e-commerce and new technologies.
- Experience in using Machine Learning methods and in statistical computing and modelling.
- Experience with a statistical tool adapted to big data analysis and Machine Learning, such as Python, R or Matlab.
- Familiarity with at least one Deep Learning framework (PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL or Java and Computer Science skills are a plus.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Very good English skills.
Permanent contract to be filled as soon as possible in our Paris offices.
Rakuten Advertising provides advertising technology and consumer insights into the world’s leading brands and retailers. Working with agencies and brands around the world, Rakuten Advertising unites technology, client strategy, and consumer insights to deliver advertising experiences that drive increased brand awareness and marketing performance. With access to Rakuten’s global audiences, media, content networks, and consumer research, Rakuten Advertising creates the right conditions to reach new customers and sustain long-lasting loyalty. It is a division of Rakuten Inc. (4755: TOKYO), one of the world’s leading Internet service companies. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, offices in Australia, Singapore, Brazil, France, Germany, Ukraine the United Kingdom and throughout the United States. Learn more at www.RakutenAdvertising.com