Raken is a cloud-based, mobile, collaboration platform for the construction industry — we empower the people who build the world! Our goal is to transform the way the world builds by introducing technology to a 7,000 year old industry. To achieve this, we aim to attract unique, passionate people to the cause. We believe that faster, better reporting will improve the working lives of nearly 10% of the US labor force—the percentage of people currently working in construction. Helping turn the worst part of their day into the easiest (and fastest) is why we do what we do! We work with Commercial, Residential, and Specialty Contractors of all shapes and sizes; including many of the largest construction companies in the world.
Our Culture is Top Priority - We have a hardworking team that loves to make a significant positive impact and have fun while doing it. Core values we live by: Take Ownership, Elevate Others, Keep Evolving, Stay Balanced, Let's Go! We invite you to learn more about us: https://www.rakenapp.com/
We are looking for a Saas Account Executive to join the Inside Sales team as Raken continues to scale and grow to achieve the goal of being the industry-standard app for the construction field industry. The Primary Role for the Account Executive at Raken is to close business. How will you do that? You will be expected to handle all stages of a typical SaaS sales cycle - Lead Nurturing, Prospecting, Discovery, Product Demonstration, Negotiation, and Closing.
If you are a highly driven individual who wants to make an impact working for a company that values its culture, employees, and customers above all else—Raken is the place for you! This role can be fulfilled either in our Carlsbad, California office or remotely.
- Engage with high number of inbound leads and facilitate through sales process
- Generate revenue by converting trial users into paying customers
- Scheduling/Providing web product demonstrations
- General account management, emails, and support of potential customers
- Help customers setup accounts and share best practices
- Maintain an up-to-date CRM with accurate notes and pipelines
- Quickly respond to customer questions and provide recommendations for successful use of the product
- Monitor existing accounts and help clients be successful leading to upsell opportunity
- Meet and exceed sales performance goals
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly meetings with sales team
- Represent our organization at trade shows, events and demonstrations·
- 2-5 years of SaaS sales experience
- Smart, ambitious, willing to learn and must be coachable
- Customer-centric sales style - focused on helping and creating value for our customer instead of just "making a sale"
- Team-oriented, but competitive nature
- Love to help others & empathize with users of all experience levels
- Have outstanding writing & communication skills
- Enjoy solving problems & learning new things
- Self-starter and will first try to solve any problem before asking for help
- Reliable, optimistic & super-organized
- Love to understand the needs of our customer and ask for the sale
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with Construction Industry/General Contractors is preferred but not required
- Medical, dental and vision with generous employer contribution
- Generous PTO
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 401k + Match
- Continuing education
- Free on-site gym
- Monthly Social Events
- Excellent company culture
- Modern office with Ocean view and amenities
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture but is a key contributor to our success. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.