At Raken, we empower the people who build the world. Our goal is to transform the way the world builds by introducing technology to a 7,000-year-old industry. To achieve this, we aim to attract unique, passionate people to the cause. We believe that faster, better reporting will improve the working lives of nearly 10% of the US labor force—the percentage of people currently working in construction. Helping turn the worst part of their day into the easiest (and fastest) is why we do what we do!
We are looking for a smart, detail-oriented, Senior Product Manager to join our growing team. Successful candidates must have great communication skills, be data-driven, results orientated, and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, start-up environment. This role can be performed in-office or remote/hybrid if in the Pacific Standard Time Zone )PST).
The ideal candidate is someone who is always striving for ways to improve our solutions, create the best products, and has a passion for working with stakeholders and customers.
- Perform market research and apply qual- and quantifiable data to ensure that new products meet customer needs
- Develop a deep understanding of user needs through customer research, user-centered design and collaboration with customer facing teams
- Collaborate across product management, engineering, design, marketing, sales and support to define the vision, roadmap and goals for our products
- Work in an agile development environment and partner closely with engineering and quality assurance to design, build, test and launch new releases
- Create product roadmap and lead feature prioritization for development teams to ensure that we are solving the right problems for our customers and business
- Own metrics and processes for measuring successful product usage, retention and engagement
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Experience building products for users across iOS, Android and web applications.
- A quantifiable and verifiable track record of delivering project success for a software/SaaS or related technology company
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience in documenting product requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with very strong presentation skills
- Experience or knowledge of the Construction industry a plus
- Detail & Analytical oriented
- Transparent, accountable, authentic
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Collaborative & team focused
- Great communicator, action-oriented & ambitious
- Holds himself/herself accountable
- Strong customer empathy and desire to shape product direction based on customer needs
- Ability to think big while understanding the impact of small decisions
- Relishes filling in the gaps and taking half-baked ideas to fully defined features ready for execution
Why Join Raken?
- Raken is a rapidly growing company based in Carlsbad, CA with over 4,500 customers across 92 countries
- We were recognized on the Forbes 2020 list of America’s Best Startup Employers and are ranked no. 1057 on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Companies
- We are consistently ranked as a High Performer for construction management solutions on notable review sites like G2, Capterra, and Software Advice
- Raken is a company that believes in investing in its employees - offering Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage, 401k Matching, and Paid Learning and Development Programs.
- Our Culture is Top Priority - We have a hardworking team that loves to make a significant positive impact and have fun while doing it. Core Values we live by: Take Ownership, Keep Evolving, Stay Balanced, Elevate Others, and Let’s Go!
- Employee Sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous PTO, including 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k Matching
- Flexible working hours
- Continuing education reimbursement opportunities
- Free on-site gym membership and yoga classes
- Company Provided MacBook Air
- Monthly Social Events (Happy Hours, Game nights, Lunch & Learns)
Raken is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Raken does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.