Rain is a venture-backed fintech with a mission to kill predatory financial products like payday loans. Our first product gives employees instant access to their wages, which solves a major problem for real people (115 million American workers are living paycheck-to-paycheck). Rain is the fastest-growing startup in the category and was incubated with QED Capital, a top fintech venture fund.
Our team culture is rooted in a deep commitment to Shokunin, the Japanese philosophy of giving your very best for the general welfare of people. Other core values at Rain: radical transparency and zero ego.
Rain is a leading financial technology company in the earned wage access space. We're hiring an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our existing top-notch team. If you're eager for your next challenge, Rain Technologies is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Rain partners with employers to provide their employees with access to their earned but unpaid wages via our app. Payments to employees are then reimbursed to Rain via a deduction from the employee’s paycheck and repaid to Rain by the employer. We are looking for a highly detail-oriented Accounts Receivable Specialist to manage this deduction and repayment process.
- Manage deduction file modification process with employers and Rain’s engineering team
- Manage employer’s ACH debit approval
- Work with Rain’s Employer Success Team to provide an exceptional employer experience
- Continuous evaluation of current practices to recommend process improvements
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Work with Rain’s Revenue Accountant to ensure accuracy of employer repayments
- Perform account, employee, and employer reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage collection efforts and associated functions
- At minimum, an associate's degree in Accounting or related field
- 2-3 years of experience with collections, invoicing, and/or accounts receivable
- Ability to analyze large sets of data
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Knowledge of GAAP and basic accounting principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of familiarity with accounts receivable functions
The Rain Instant Pay app provides early wage access for employees at mid to large-sized organizations to improve financial wellness and increase employee productivity.
With 63% of Americans living paycheck to paycheck, financial wellness tools are an important part of any employee benefits package. Rain works by giving advances on upcoming paychecks; it is not a loan and there is no interest. Employees pay a small fee for this service, which is healthier than payday loans.
Rain’s mission is to regrow financial freedom by giving people full control over their income and to put an end to predatory financial products, replacing them with on-demand pay.