Rain is a venture-backed fintech with a mission to kill predatory financial products like payday loans. Our first product gives employees instant access to their wages, which solves a major problem for real people (115 million American workers are living paycheck-to-paycheck). Rain is the fastest-growing startup in the category and was incubated with QED Capital, a top fintech venture fund.
Our team culture is rooted in a deep commitment to Shokunin, the Japanese philosophy of giving your very best for the general welfare of people. Other core values at Rain: radical transparency and zero ego.
We’re hiring a Lifecycle/CRM Manager to take on key activation and retention initiatives, with the goal of getting millions of members to fall in love with Rain. In this role, you will be a key contributor on a team of Lifecycle/CRM operators, building our omni-channel lifecycle program from the ground up.
This role requires a high degree of cross-functional collaboration with teams to plan and execute against shared goals, delivering seamless experiences across the website, app and lifecycle channels. The ideal candidate will have worked on teams that execute a high volume of engaging lifecycle campaigns in results-driven environments, has proven success improving metrics across engagement, adoption, and retention goals, developed aggressive experiment pipelines for continuous innovation – all with a highly empathetic, customer-centric mindset.
- Manage the production of core CRM/ lifecycle campaigns and automations across email, push notifications, in-app messages, and SMS channels.
- Work cross-functionally with copywriters, designers, product managers, and external clients to implement new CRM experiences to increase engagement, conversion and retention.
- Ability to build email templates utilizing WYSIWYG drag-and-drop editor or HTML, if needed.
- Support new product features, launches and initiatives across the company.
- Identify and troubleshoot any issues within the platform.
- Build, deploy and report on hundreds of clean and measurable experiments.
- Work with our analytics team and produce regular reporting on KPIs.
- Maintain a library of campaign templates, test results, and key findings.
- Keen eye for design, detail, and trends within campaign results.
- 3-5 years experience in CRM specifically email marketing and mobile marketing platforms.
- In-depth understanding of ESP/Marketing Automation platforms (i.e. Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Iterable, MoEngage, Intercom, Jira/ Confluence, Google Analytics, Segment) to build out complex CRM programs.
- Experience working tactically (deploying CRM campaigns) across many different segments and products.
- Technical skills with experience in dynamic HTML, CSS and Liquid Logic.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel/data analysis.
- Experience in a fast-paced tech startup environment.
The Rain Instant Pay app provides early wage access for employees at mid to large-sized organizations to improve financial wellness and increase employee productivity.
With 63% of Americans living paycheck to paycheck, financial wellness tools are an important part of any employee benefits package. Rain works by giving advances on upcoming paychecks; it is not a loan and there is no interest. Employees pay a small fee for this service, which is healthier than payday loans.
Rain’s mission is to regrow financial freedom by giving people full control over their income and to put an end to predatory financial products, replacing them with on-demand pay.