Rain is a venture-backed fintech with a mission to kill predatory financial products like payday loans. Our first product gives employees instant access to their wages, which solves a major problem for real people (115 million American workers are living paycheck-to-paycheck). Rain is the fastest-growing startup in the category and was incubated with QED Capital, a top fintech venture fund.
Our team culture is rooted in a deep commitment to Shokunin, the Japanese philosophy of giving your very best for the general welfare of people. Other core values at Rain: radical transparency and zero ego.
All applicants must have:
- Provide technical leadership in a pre-sales and post-sales capacity for customers to support successful understanding, evaluation, and adoption of Rain Technologies guide customers and prospects in the architecture and implementation of their use cases on the Rain Technologies platform.
- Consult on architecture and design, bootstrap, and/or implement strategic customer projects.
- Build references architectures, how-tos, and demo applications for customers to engage with key stakeholders confidently and succinctly to identify and solve their business challenges.
- Own presales blueprinting, scoping, technical requirements gathering, development, and transition to support/account management serve as a trusted advisor to prospects by using your understanding of what drives marketing teams in the pursuit of data-driven marketing lead technical deep-dive demos of the product where needed.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to respond to RFIs and RFPs issued by customers.
Your Background And Skills Will Include:
- Excellent presentation and white boarding skills
- Ability to design and architect distributed data systems
- A strong background in data & technology, deep knowledge and experience in SQL, ETL, and data warehouse design/implementation
- Being a pre-sales superstar, deeply technical with great customer skills, and know-how to successfully work as a trusted advisor to ensure the success of prospects and customers
- Have strong customer communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to dive into technical topics
- Ability to effectively communicate remotely, and travel to customer sites for demos and meetings when necessary
We would be thrilled if you
- Have experience selling Cloud-based or SaaS solutions
- Have good knowledge of and working experience in large data sets
- Have wide industry experience across media, entertainment, retail, CPG, auto, gaming, and financial services
- Have a good knowledge of data science concepts
- Have an understanding or experience in AI/ML in Python or SQL
The Rain Instant Pay app provides early wage access for employees at mid to large-sized organizations to improve financial wellness and increase employee productivity.
With 63% of Americans living paycheck to paycheck, financial wellness tools are an important part of any employee benefits package. Rain works by giving advances on upcoming paychecks; it is not a loan and there is no interest. Employees pay a small fee for this service, which is healthier than payday loans.
Rain’s mission is to regrow financial freedom by giving people full control over their income and to put an end to predatory financial products, replacing them with on-demand pay.