At TRON, marketing is at the forefront of creating value, publicizing innovation, and sharing products that people love. Our team is passionate about creating compelling stories that inspire and help people connect. We collaborate closely with designers, software engineers, data analysts, and many others to solve complex challenges and craft powerful experiences. Our work touches millions while exemplifying a fundamental principle: “Focus on the user, and all else will follow.”
TRON is looking for a Senior Branding Manager with strong global marketing communications, project management, community building, and growth marketing experience. You will be responsible for executing the global marketing strategy, helping to manage a calendar of events, and working across a diverse range of needs in a growing and dynamic Marketing Team. An ideal candidate will be a prolific writer, a content driver, a community-nurturing guru, and must have a creative and bold approach to growth.
- Lead content creation and work cross-functionally from inception to final execution, including but not limited to blog posts, newsletters, press releases, emails, and support ongoing communications with the TRON ecosystem
- Execute strategy for content and communications at TRON, including our blog, social media, community governance forums, external-facing documentation, executive-level materials, and more.
- Build and manage strategic content calendars
- Strong ability to organize and communicate large, complex initiatives and parallel work streams that involve many cross-functional stakeholders (both verbal and written)
- Develop our internal storytelling strategy: plug the correct stories into the proper channels and outlets to meet our objectives and maximize the impact.
- Collaborate closely with teammates, leadership, and partners across the company to deliver world-class content for our partners and customers
- Come up with creative ideas, angles, and stories to add to the mix of content needed.
- Craft narratives, positioning, and branding to boost awareness and engagement with TRON
- Scriptwriting for snackable educational content. A gift on how to communicate new concepts to beginners
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to achieve deliverables on messaging tied to OKRs.
- Support business development by creating marketing decks and joining meetings
- Coordinate and manage relationships with community members, third parties in PR, publications, and events such as hackathons, community meetups, and conferences
- Monitor web3 and web3 trends, innovations, and industry growth
- Ability to write evergreen content, editorial, opinion, and educational pieces on various verticals
Who you are:
- Resourceful, hard-working, and solutions-oriented mindset -- you work to solve problems before asking for help
- 4+ years of experience in developing effective communications and digital media strategies, preferably in a high-growth environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, exacting editorial standards, and impeccable people skills
- Experience working with multiple contractors to support and scale (content, design, pr, branding)
- A knack for working with multiple stakeholders simultaneously and coaching people of all backgrounds and skill levels to deliver the best content possible
- An ardent desire to learn, grow and evolve in response to perpetually changing circumstances.
- A propensity for working from first principles, converting challenges into opportunities, and seeing what’s on the horizon
- You understand that no change occurs in a vacuum.
- With a strategic mindset and the ability to sweat the details, you should be comfortable working in both unbound creative and more structured spaces.
- Background and proven interest/experience in B2B Fintech/Crypto is an absolute must