At TRON, marketing is at the forefront of creating value, publicizing innovation, and sharing beautiful products that people love. Our team is passionate about creating compelling stories that inspire and help people to connect. We collaborate closely with designers, software engineers, data analysts, and many others to solve complex challenges and craft powerful experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities. Our work touches millions while exemplifying a fundamental principle: “Focus on the user, and all else will follow.”
TRON is looking for a Associate Director of Marketing passionate about the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry to join our growing and dynamic Marketing Team. The ideal applicant will be an excellent communicator, self-motivated and will have strong organizational skills. The successful candidate is also experienced in experimental and/or inventive marketing campaign design and execution.
- Leading the marketing team, including influencer relationship manager, media buy marketing manager and events marketing manager
- Develop marketing strategy and implement it.
- Conduct outreach to and develop partnerships with influencers/developers/other crypto channels/platforms and other projects to help raise TRON profile.
- Conduct research and interviews to learn more about current community trends, developments, and perceptions about web3.0 space.
- Work closely with our Business Development team to outline our business community strategy and presence.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Design, and marketing operation teams to launch creative campaigns
Who you are:
- Deep understanding about crypto media channels/traffic channels
- Prior digital management/ leadership experience
- Highly organized and operationally efficient, able to work on a wide variety of projects daily
- Experience driving direction and alignment with cross-functional teams
- Exemplifies high standards via attention to detail and strong organization tactics
- Creative, and always looking for new ways of doing things
- Keeps up to date with the latest community tools, programs and industry trends
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency experience is a must
- Bilingual in mandarin Chinese is a plus