The Executive Assistant will support the CFO and will be responsible for managing their schedule and providing administrative support to manage their inbox, coordinate travel, communicate with partners on the executive’s behalf, maintain important records, and stay organized according to priorities. This person must be bilingual in English and Mandarin.
- Provide administrative assistance such as: writing and sending emails on behalf of the CFO, drafting memos, preparing any documents or reports necessary
- Manage the CFO’s schedule including: organizing and scheduling meetings, sending reminders, and making appointments according to priorities; be prepared to solve complex scheduling conflicts
- Coordinating travel arrangements when needed
- Managing sensitive and confidential information with high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Prepare expense reports as needed
- Representing the company in a professional manner
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years experience as an executive assistant to a senior exec or C-level
- Advanced proficiency with MS office (Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook) and G-Suite (Gmail, Google calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Bilingual in Mandarin is a MUST
TRON-BitTorrent is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.