BitTorrent is now offering an exciting and rewarding career opportunity. Since the 2018 acquisition by TRON, a global leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency, our team has built out several highly innovative products that leverage both the BitTorrent network and TRON blockchain technology.
BitTorrent is one of the world’s largest media brands loved by over 100 million active users. Over the past 2 years, BitTorrent has successfully shifted its ad model into AVOD with the launch of TronTv.
We offer pre-roll videos against syndicated content from major media brands including Fox, Jukin, Meredith, Webbitz, Newzy, Cheddar, etc. A key aspect of this role is to help educate the market and create programmatic demand for our “Main Stage”, media player video product.
We are actively seeking a passionate and entrepreneur-spirited Senior Advertising Demand Sales Manager based in London. This individual will oversee ad sales for direct advertisers, ad networks, DSP’s and Ad Agencies throughout the Western/Central European region, focusing on UK, FR, IT, ES and the Nordics.
This will be our first hire in the region with the goal of building out a team over time. We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success in dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. The ideal candidate will have significant experience scaling a technology sales org in a developing region, a success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure, and superior communication skills to work across multiple cultures.
- Work closely with Global Head of Revenue and VP of Advertising to help build out a roadmap for pan Asia operations, with key focus on Korea, India, Australia and potentially Greater China
- Develop new advertising partnerships and grow revenue in the Western/Central European region
- Win over every agency holding company trading desk
- Educate demand teams within our current SSP partners’ teams
- Drive demand from existing and new DSPs connected to our inventory
- Identify and make recommendations to eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Define, manage and provide insights on key performance metrics through analytics and weekly KPIs including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Create and manage processes such as sales target setting, forecasting and budgeting
- Meet with and win over brands. This will be both client direct and with agency teams covering the various, specific brands
- Attend appropriate ad events in London to grow our visibility and presence in the market
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or a related field
- 6-8 years of experience leading some or all of the sales process in a media/advertising company or ads driven tech company
- Excellent English language skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Highly motivated / Self-motivated person who really wants to make a mark in the ad industry
- History of winning partnerships at agency trading desks
- Strong background in programmatic media, including open market and PMP deals
- Experience selling desktop and mobile display and video
- Has met and exceeded annual quotas over $2.5MM
- Has an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
- Ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
- Understanding of Peer to Peer technology, blockchain or cryptocurrency
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation including target driven incentives