Sr. Product Designer/ Team Lead
The product team here at TRON doesn’t just create products, we create technologies that revolutionize the web. We believe in a better Internet: one that’s powered by people. At TRON, user experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to yield insights informing product strategy and guiding the design of the experiences we create. Our team is passionate about quality, usability, and performance. Come help us build exciting new products based on market research and user-centered design principles.
We are looking for a Product Design Lead (5+ years of experience) to lead our growing product design team. You have a passion for user-centered designs, and a desire to build unified user experiences across different devices and products. You will oversee an end-to-end design process including high-level user stories, UX flows, wireframes, prototypes, design mockups, specs, and production assets.
- Manage and coach a small team of product designers to ensure understanding of users and requirements and on-time delivery of a coherent user experience across our product portfolio.
- Develop and refine our design process and organization.
- Collaborate closely with product managers and software engineers.
- Develop product designs across desktop, mobile, and web products to provide a seamless user experience.
- Oversee research, prototypes, usability tests, and A/B tests to guide design and development decisions/
- Aggressively ship MVP versions and map out how to build iteratively towards your long-term vision.
- Present your work to a cross-functional team and precisely articulate design rationale.
- Understand the technical limitations behind your designs and effectively communicate your design intention to engineers and incorporate their feedback.
- Balance user expectations of privacy, security, and ease of use.
- Both a strong individual contributor when necessary, as well as an experienced lead, mentor, or manager.
- A very strong and organized written, visual, and verbal communicator who creates completely designed and specified user stories.
- Very familiar with user research, interaction design, information architecture, and user-centered design methodologies.
- Adaptable. Experienced with agile design practices. You will be working to define requirements while simultaneously designing for those requirements.
- Knowledgeable in peer-to-peer products and cryptocurrencies, or eager and willing to learn.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and a willingness to take on tasks outside your comfort zone.
- A natural collaborator who sets ego aside and synthesizes input from all quarters in order to ship the best possible product.
Please include your portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.