Radiant Security is an autonomous MDR that automates security operations using machine learning and AI to triage and investigate incidents with a consistency, accuracy, and scale only achievable via software. Deployed in minutes via API, Radiant Security provides rapid time to value and immediately reduces analyst workloads by as much as 95%. The solution uses a knowledge graph that continually learns about an organization’s security and IT environment, then employs an autonomous decision-making engine to emulate the processes used by a seasoned security analyst. This software-based approach to security operations radically reduces the time and cost of performing security operations, thus freeing up resources for other initiatives.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate Data Researcher with SIEM/XDR background to join our team and assist us in building our solution by providing subject matter expertise on security data and telemetry, data normalization, event analysis, and attribution as well as signal analysis. You will be exposed to great challenges in the security space and get to shape the data and how its utilized to solve these challenges at scale.
The ideal candidate has experience working with security log data or equivalent fields of cybersecurity and is very familiar with security technologies such as endpoint, cloud, email, and network security as well as the outputs they provide. Security telemetry (log) expertise is a big advantage.
- Be the in house expert on the data at its source, help drive data based outcomes
- You will help define our data-in processes, understand and normalize data so that it can be used by our products
- You will own and manage the common information model of data across our various data providers
- you will be collaborating with developers and data scientists to help design and shape the software and ensure it solves the customer security challenges in the best possible way
- Own and build the logic into the product, that will be offered through SaaS
- You will act as an internal advisor and subject matter expert throughout the lifetime of the company
- You reside anywhere in South America and are authorized to work where you reside
- Academic degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
- 4+ years of experience at a SIEM/XDR vendor, or equivalent with a great understanding of security telemetry logs (endpoint, network, email, active directory, and application logs such as cloud infrastructure or point solutions)
- Comfortable coding and scripting to solve complex problems in creative ways
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Python
- You are a T-shape person - you’re pro in one area but can collaboratively jam in other areas if needed
- You are a team player and enjoy solving problems together