Radiant Security is an autonomous MDR that automates security operations using machine learning and AI to triage and investigate incidents with a consistency, accuracy, and scale only achievable via software. Deployed in minutes via API, Radiant Security provides rapid time to value and immediately reduces analyst workloads by as much as 95%. The solution uses a knowledge graph that continually learns about an organization’s security and IT environment, then employs an autonomous decision-making engine to emulate the processes used by a seasoned security analyst. This software-based approach to security operations radically reduces the time and cost of performing security operations, thus freeing up resources for other initiatives.
About the role
We’re looking for a builder. A hunter. A problem solver. You do what it takes to win. You will be a part of creating our sales playbook which requires high collaboration with Marketing, Product, Engineering and our founders.
Reporting to the CEO, the ideal Sales Executive candidate will help us build our sales team from the ground up and have ample growth opportunities. Our team has repeatedly built high growth businesses that thrived by disrupting large, stale markets with innovative new technology. We’re out to do it again, which means we’re looking for someone who is excited by the idea of helping us break the status quo in security operations. The ideal candidate should have a “never give up” attitude, be able to communicate effectively, have strong relationship building skills, and possess deep domain experience in the cyber security field.
- Generate and qualify prospective leads and customers in mid market and enterprise segments
- Follow-up on leads generated by marketing activities and events
- Manage relationships in stages of the full sales life cycle from first contact through customer acquisition
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports
- Accurately and continuously track all sales and prospecting activities in CRM
- Bring powerful insights of customers to our team, contributing to the development of important components in our product
- Collaborating with marketing, product, and engineering teams on behalf of customers and prospects
- Experienced in cybersecurity field
- Restless and curious profile, with potential to become a strategic partner to our business
- Excellent knowledge in sales methodologies
- Advanced negotiation skills, with proven background in hard negotiations
- $120.000 - $ 170.000 base salary + commissions and stock options