Radiant Security is an autonomous MDR that automates security operations using machine learning and AI to triage and investigate incidents with a consistency, accuracy, and scale only achievable via software. Deployed in minutes via API, Radiant Security provides rapid time to value and immediately reduces analyst workloads by as much as 95%. The solution uses a knowledge graph that continually learns about an organization’s security and IT environment, then employs an autonomous decision-making engine to emulate the processes used by a seasoned security analyst. This software-based approach to security operations radically reduces the time and cost of performing security operations, thus freeing up resources for other initiatives.
About the role
We are looking for a talented software engineer to join our founding team and build the product with us from 0 to 1.
The ideal candidate is a passionate developer that likes to go deep and wide, loves building new and challenging software. Willing to plug himself/herself to wherever the problem statement takes them.
- Work in a highly collaborative team of great people. I.e., design whiteboard sessions, daily standups, code review, shared demos.
- Drive the development of important components in our product.
- Research and adopt state-of-the-art technology.
- Work closely with data scientists and security researchers.
- You either reside in Central or South America and are authorized to work where you reside
- You have experience with scalable architectures/technologies such as K8S, FaaS, Apache Kafka, BigData, etc.…
- You have 4+ years of experience.
- You are proficient in one (or more) of these languages: Node.JS, Python, Golang, or JVM-based languages.
- You are a T-shape person - you’re pro in one area but can collaboratively jam in other areas if needed.
- You enjoy solving problems together.
- You’re a builder - you enjoy building production-grade software from the ground up.
- You’re not afraid of new technology/language - it’s great that you know what you know, but it’s more critical for us that you can learn new stuff that might fit better and implement it.
- You enjoy deploying code to production ad-hoc without being stressed for quality. I.e., you trust the high level of automation, code coverage, and monitoring to take care of things for you.
- Experience with graph databases
- Experience with AWS Lambda
- Experience with working on ML/AI projects and collaborating with data scientists
- Fullstack development experience - ReactJs, Angular, Vue, etc.…
- Familiarity with the security space.