Radiant Industries is an El Segundo, CA-based startup developing Kaleidos, a portable, containerized nuclear microreactor. Portable nuclear power with rapid deploy capability can replace diesel generators used today to provide critical asset support for hospitals, datacenters, and military bases or to power microgrids at remote sites. Radiant’s unique, practical approach to nuclear development utilizes modern software engineering to rapidly achieve safe, factory-constructable microreactors leveraging existing, well-qualified materials. Radiant is on a fast track to demonstrate the first fueled operation of a new commercial nuclear reactor design, just three years from now.
Office & Administrative Manager
Radiant’s goals are ambitious – we will be the first company to mass-produce portable nuclear reactors. We have world-class engineers designing Kaleidos, and we need a world-class team to build our business. As our Office & Administrative Manager you will be the face of Radiant – the person who welcomes our team, our partners, and our community to our new HQ in El Segundo. You invite people into our vision and, behind the scenes, work with our operations and executive teams to streamline and build the systems and practices that will make Radiant a tight ship and great place to work. You will be Radiant’s Swiss-army knife – a sharp executor who will manage travel and calendars for our CEO, COO, and CTO, manage our office budget and purchasing, support our engineers with deliveries, and coordinate staff events with our people operations team, among other duties. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with ambiguity, eager to make an impact, has a growth-mindset, and is excited to make our vision a reality.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 1-2 years of experience building systems and processes for effective office and business operations.
- Experience with office space and administrative functions that require strong attention to detail and expert organizational skill.
- Handling sensitive and confidential data.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills across various platforms.
- Facilitating communication at all levels, including executives.
- Technical savvy, including the ability to scope, recommend, and adopt new tools for organizational efficiency.
- Expert with Microsoft Office (emphasis on Word and Excel)
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- A no-task-is-too small mindset.
- The vision to create a welcoming environment for staff, visitors, and our community.
- Keen ability to anticipate needs and take initiative to fill gaps.
- Ability to optimize limited resources, prioritize, and execute swiftly with high-quality results.
- Ability to put out fires with optimism and a positive attitude.
- Experience coordinating travel and public calendars for executives.
- Experience with event project management, professional office management, and responsible budgeting.
- Multilingual with Spanish is a plus, but not required!
Employee Benefits for Eligible Employees:
- Stock: Substantial incentive stock plan for all full time, salaried employees
- Medical: 100% up to base silver level plan for employee + 50% dependents, offers up to Platinum plans.
- Vision: 100% coverage + 50% for dependents
- Dental: 100% coverage, orthodontia extra, 50% for dependents
- Voluntary Life, Accident, Hospital, Critical Illness, Commuter and FSA are offered as employee contributed benefits.
- Vacation/Sick time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.