Radiant is an El Segundo, CA-based startup developing Kaleidos, a portable, containerized nuclear microreactor. Portable nuclear power with rapid deploy capability can replace diesel generators used today to provide critical asset support for hospitals, data-centers, and military bases or to power microgrids at remote sites. Radiant’s unique, practical approach to nuclear development utilizes modern software engineering to rapidly achieve safe, factory-constructable microreactors leveraging existing, well-qualified materials. Radiant is on a fast track to demonstrate the first fueled operation of a new commercial nuclear reactor design, just three years from now.
Benefits and Perks
Radiant provides competitive and fair benefits and perks including:
- Equity: Substantial incentive stock plan for all salaried employees
- Medical: 100% up to base silver level plan for employee + 50% dependents, offers up to Platinum plans
- Vision: 100% coverage + 50% for dependents
- Dental: 100% coverage, orthodontia extra, 50% for dependent
- Flexible PTO policy
- Voluntary Life, Accident, Hospital, Critical Illness, Commuter and FSA are offered as employee contributed benefits.
- Team-bonding company outings, happy hours and in-person camaraderie
- Beautiful El Segundo headquarters close to the Pacific Ocean