What we do
We build products for our next financial system. As the first company in Colorado history to receive a state grant for blockchain technology, we are building the pipes now, the roads in the years to come, and the scaffolding for the next few decades.
Our first product, RADAR RELAY, is a wallet-to-wallet decentralized trading platform. Since launch in late 2017, we’ve helped users from over 150 countries around the world trade more than $200m worth of tokens. With our $10m Series A we launched our second product, RADAR ION, a guide to getting started on the Lightning Network. But, we’re just getting started.
What you’ll do
As a technical recruiter, you’ll manage the full-cycle recruitment process for all hiring, create unique strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent, and own processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts for years to come.
Like the early days of the Internet, blockchain technology faces complex new user actions and adoption behavior, but we must lean into the friction and find candidates willing to find the right path forward.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience ideally in a high-growth tech startup environment
- Well-versed ability to talk shop with candidates regarding tech stacks and tools
- Experience coaching hiring managers throughout the recruiting process
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation, stock options, and fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Four weeks flexible vacation and 11 paid holidays
- An opportunity to put a dent in the universe