What we do
We believe blockchain is more than another disruptive technology. It’s an opportunity to reshape our institutions to be more inclusive, fair, and transparent.
In the past three years, RELAY and REDSHIFT have helped users in 175+ countries trade $300M+ worth of digital assets. We’re proud of our progress, but like many companies exploring new frontiers, we realized that building the destinations is simply not enough.
This industry is still in the picks and shovels stage. We need to build the roads and plot the maps for the millions of blockchain teams and users to come. We work directly with protocols, networks, and blockchain teams as a professional infrastructure and liquidity partner.
What you’ll do
- Develop, test, maintain, and improve software by following high standards of quality, good practices, and software design patterns.
- Analyze, design, and make recommendations about software solutions based on a solid understanding of computer science theory and best practices.
- Add value to peers and teammates with constructive and critical code reviews, and participate in grooming, sprint planning, research, technical debates, and other agile methodologies and practices.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Backend software engineering:
- Typescript or another OOP language is required
- Dealing with some of the following in production contexts; scalability, reliability (incident response), security, relational databases
- The Ethereum network and EVM execution
- Financial market concepts
- Fast paced environment and agile methodologies
- TDD, and specifically frameworks like Mocha / Chai / Jest is a plus.
- Source control and continuous delivery tools, specifically: Github, Circle CI
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation, stock options, and fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Four weeks flexible vacation and 11 paid holidays
- An opportunity to put a dent in the universe
RADAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of accountability, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We expect you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
We know that building a new, more inclusive financial system requires new voices. We understand that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.