What we do
We build products for our next financial system. As the first company in Colorado history to receive a state grant for blockchain technology, we are building the pipes now, the roads in the years to come, and the scaffolding for the next few decades.
Our first product, RADAR RELAY, is a wallet-to-wallet decentralized trading platform. Since launch in late 2017, we’ve helped users from over 150 countries around the world trade more than $200m worth of tokens. With our $10m Series A we launched our second product, RADAR ION, a guide to getting started on the Lightning Network. But, we’re just getting started.
What you’ll do
As a Backend Engineer you’ll find and apply patterns to keep complex codebases maintainable and scalable. You’ll work closely with product managers and the rest of the engineering team to implement and ship useful products and features. Ideally, you have 3+ years of engineering experience working with production web applications in fast paced software companies.
Like the early days of the Internet, blockchain technology faces complex new infrastructure challenges. We need your help to lean into the friction and help this technology find a path forward.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Strong opinions on technical patterns and standards used across the company as product(s) scale up
- An interest in sharing knowledge across our engineering team and open sourcing work to the community
- Expertise in:
- Object Oriented Programming language ie. Java, C#, Typescript
- Docker or other containerization methods
- MySql and Redis
- DevOps/infrastructure tools (ie. Kubernetes and Terraform)
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation, stock options, and fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Four weeks flexible vacation and 11 paid holidays
- An opportunity to put a dent in the universe
RADAR is an equal opportunity employer