Radar is connecting digital experiences to the physical world with a location platform for every app, every device, and every developer. Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 100M+ devices worldwide.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Google Maps, Foursquare, and Facebook. We are backed by Accel, Two Sigma Ventures, Expa, Fuel Capital, and great angels including Scott Belsky (previously Founder and CEO at Behance) Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe).
We are currently 30 employees based out of DUMBO, Brooklyn, San Fransisco and remote.
Radar is looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to manage our growing Fortune 500 and high-growth startup customer base and maximize the value of our customer relationships. You’ll serve as a consultative business partner, helping customers effectively leverage our location-based products and solutions to drive impact and transform their businesses.
As an early hire on the Customer Success team, you’ll get the chance to shape our CS function and have lots of autonomy and impact. You will report to our Director of Customer Success.
What You’ll Do:
- Use your extensive knowledge of Radar’s products to onboard and lead new enterprise customers to success.
- Drive adoption, growth and retention of our customers by building strong relationships and delivering maximum value with our product offering.
- Creatively discover, communicate, and support the execution of new opportunities for customers to unlock value from Radar.
- Proactively and simultaneously mitigate risks, identify opportunities and provide solutions to customers at varying stages in the customer lifecycle.
- Serve as an advocate for customers internally by engaging in Customer Standups and weekly CS meetings, translating customer feedback into actionable insights.
You should have:
- 2+ years of SaaS enterprise customer success experience, preferably at a small or medium sized company.
- Demonstrated experience identifying customer objectives and coordinating internal and external resources to achieve target outcomes.
- A track record of building trusted, long-term relationships with enterprise customers.
- The ability to explain and distill complex technical concepts in a way that creates value and empowers stakeholders.
You’ll be working with:
- Carly Pietrobono, Director of Customer Success
- Coby Berman, COO and Co-Founder
- Our Sales and Solution Engineering teams!
- Our Engineering, Product and Development teams
- Remote-first until at least July 2021
- Competitive compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.