Radar is connecting digital experiences to the physical world with a location platform for every app, every device, and every developer. Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 100M+ devices worldwide.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Google Maps, Foursquare and Facebook. We are backed by Accel, Two Sigma Ventures, Expa, Fuel Capital, and great angels including Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe) and Michael Katz (CEO at mParticle).
We are currently 30 employees based out of DUMBO, Brooklyn, San Fransisco and remote.
About the role
Radar is looking for an Agency Partner Manager to drive business growth through a variety of product and growth agency partners in our Solution Partner Program (SPP). You will nurture key relationships to accelerate partner activation, collaborate with partners to generate qualified leads, and work cross functionally to continually drive mutual value for members of the SPP via co-marketing, sourcing leads for our partners and more.
As our first Business Development hire focused on Solutions, you’ll get the chance to have lots of autonomy and impact at a high-growth tech startup. You will report to our VP of Business Development.
What you’ll do:
- Fully own the day-to-day relationships and workflows across our growing portfolio of solution partners. The effectiveness of this role will be measured by pipeline generated and number of activated partners.
- Manage and grow a sustained, high-quality revenue pipeline generated from frequent account-and vertical-focused collaboration with SPP partners. A specific focus of this role will be on activating new and lagging solution partners, leading them to become high performers where there is a lot of mutual value.
- Work closely with our Sales team to establish and positively influence sales opportunities that are associated with companies that comprise the SPP.
- Pair with our Marketing team to find and facilitate GTM and co-marketing opportunities with our partners, and leverage the SPP channel to amplify our GTM messaging.
- Provide regular Radar enablement and education to partners, and keep Radar top of mind for relevant GTM teams across the SPP portfolio.
- Creatively identify and execute new and interesting ways to leverage the SPP to drive mutual value for Radar and its partners.
- 3-5 years of experience working at a product-focused agency or managing agency relationships within a SaaS company.
- Demonstrated experience building partner sourced pipeline while also creating value for the partner.
- A passion for mobile product experience, and a strategic perspective on how location can be leveraged to drive value for both a business and the end user.
- Proficiency in SDKs, APIs, marketing technology, and mobile technologies.
- Deep understanding of the Growth Stack landscape, a plus.
- Experience in QSR, Retail, and/or Travel industries, a plus.
- Sales and/or Business Development network within the product agency/solution space, a plus.
You’ll be working with:
- Al Harnisch, VP of Business Development
- Keenan Timko, Director of Business Development
- Coby Berman, COO and Co Founder
- Our Marketing and Solutions Engineering Team!
- Our Sales and Customer Success Team!
- Remote-first until at least July 2021
- Competitive compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.