Radar is connecting digital experiences to the physical world with a location platform for every app, every device, and every developer. Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 100M+ devices worldwide.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Google Maps, Foursquare and Facebook. We are backed by Accel, Two Sigma Ventures, Expa, Fuel Capital, and great angels including Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe) and Michael Katz (CEO at mParticle).
We are currently 30 employees based out of New York City and San Francisco.
About the role
Radar is looking for a Founding Enterprise Sales Engineer to position the value of Radar’s technology to prospective customers and help grow our Enterprise client base. You'll be the first to be dedicated to this function at Radar, so you will have lots of autonomy, impact and growth opportunities. As a technical leader in the pre-sales process, you’ll develop customer-specific solutions while also building out our technical pre-sales strategy and processes.
You will report to our Director of Solutions Engineering and work closely with our Founders and VP of sales.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the Enterprise Account Executive team to provide technical expertise on Radar’s platform, focused on new logo acquisition
- Define our sales engineering processes and strategies to improve prospects’ experience validating Radar’s technology
- Run technical evaluations and lead high impact product demos that communicate product requirements and solutions to prospective customers
- Increase the conversation rate for technical evaluations by demonstrating Radar’s competitive advantage to solve prospects’ business problems and linking the technical solution to business value
You should have:
- 4+ years of pre-sales experience in Enterprise Saas or developer tools
- A positive, proactive and passionate approach
- The ability to clearly and simply present product features delivering information in a way that matches the needs of the audience
- Proven success winning technical evaluations through effective solution design and running structured proof of concepts
You’ll be working with:
- Brett Guenther, Director of Solutions Engineering
- Tim Julien, CTO
- Dylan Boudraa, VP of Sales
- Our Enterprise Account Executive team!
- Our Customer Success team!
- Remote-first until at least July 2021
- Competitive salary and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for the individual
- Weekly catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free CitiBike membership
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.