Radar is the location context platform. Our mission is to make every app on every device contextually aware. Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 100M+ devices worldwide. In April 2018, TechCrunch named us a top 12 up-and-coming enterprise startup in NYC.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Foursquare and Facebook. We are backed by Accel, Expa, Fuel Capital, and great angels including Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe) and Michael Katz (CEO at mParticle).
We're based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, New York City.
About the role
As our Product Marketing Lead, you’ll work very closely with your marketing colleagues and our executive team to lead the creation and development of our product positioning, and messaging. With upcoming exciting product launches, you’ll have a direct impact on our company and revenue growth.
You will report to our Head of Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and technical product understanding
- Research, create, and edit engaging content based on product messaging, including marketing collateral, web page copy, case studies, webinars, and campaign deliverables
- Build engineering-focused content, partnering your colleagues to create a content calendar and editorial plan for materials like blog posts, long-form technical guides, and tutorials
- Advocate for our customers, becoming the go-to person for our products and competitive landscape
- Create customer demos, presentations, and sales enablement materials, marrying the technical features with value propositions that resonate with our prospective customers
- 3+ years in a product marketing role, preferably at an enterprise software or SaaS company
- The ability to distill complex technical concepts into a compelling story
- Experience in location or mobile technology, a plus
- Your own unique talents – we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all the qualifications
You’ll work with:
- Ryan Narod, Head of Marketing
- Our executive team: Nick (CEO), Coby (Co-founder), Tim (CTO)
- Our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams!
- Great compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- Weekly catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free CitiBike membership
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.