Radar is developer-friendly, privacy-first location data infrastructure. Location underpins many of the apps that we use every day, from hailing a ride to tagging photos to ordering food. The problem is that building solutions with location is still too challenging, clunky, and expensive. We’re on a mission to solve this.
The company was founded in 2016 and backed by Accel, Two Sigma, Expa, Heavybit, and other great investors.
We are currently 30 employees based out of New York City and San Francisco.
About the role
We’re hiring for our first Product leader - a rare opportunity to join an early, well-funded startup building a category defining product. You’ll work closely with Nick Patrick, our CEO, and the rest of our leadership team to define product strategy, build roadmaps, and lead growth in Radar’s product ecosystem. We envision this role building a team over time as the company moves forward.
What you’ll do:
- Build the product roadmap for our platform that aligns with our business strategy and customer needs
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of new products
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing, and Sales to grow the business
- Develop and analyze key metrics that inform the success of our products
- 5+ years of technical product management experience
- Technical aptitude - you’re comfortable working with a very technical product and engineering teams
- Experience working at a high-growth SaaS company
- Experience building and managing a team, a plus
- Your own unique talents – we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all the qualifications
You’ll working with:
- Nick Patrick (CEO) and our executive team
- Beryl Wang, Product Designer
- Our Engineering team
- Great compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- Weekly catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free CitiBike membership
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.